- Election 2012 Local Headquarters
Election day photos and videos
Here are a few photos of folks holding signs on this election day. Videos of three people's thoughts on today are also included.
- Opinion - Our picks for the 2012 general election
- Election 2012 - Candidates respond
- Videos: Candidates tell you why they want your vote
General election candidate questionnaires - First round
Here are the first round of candidate questionnaires for the 2012 election.
We are republishing those questionnaires from the candidates that were sent out earlier this year that won the primary in August. Those questionnaires are here in these pages, published alongside the opposing candidates that were not on the primary ballot but will be on the general ballot on Nov. 6 (Those that participated).
To give you an even better sense of the candidate, we decided to ask them four more questions. Those questions and the candidate’s answers will be published in the Oct. 24 edition as well as on this web site. This will include the state attorney, sheriff and property appraiser race.
To wrap up this election cycle forum, our picks will be published in the Oct. 26 edition and on this website in addition to our thoughts on each of the 11 proposed amendments to the Florida Constitution.
We began interviewing the candidates at our office this week and getting to know them better before we make our picks.
A note to the candidates.
Oct. 26 is the last publication date that we will allow candidate announcements free of charge. You are entitled to one free announcement on the front page. Anything after that, is a paid advertisement.
Early voting commences Oct. 27.
- Laxton running for supt. of schools
- Cancio seeks Circuit Court Judge, Group 5
A look at the 11 proposed amendments to the Florida Constitution
- Cameron seeks re-election as sheriff
- Collins seeks county commission seat District 3
- More Election 2012 Local Headquarters Headlines
- Election day photos and videos