Live Oak — The National Weather Service has issued a frost advisory from 3 a.m. until 9 a.m. Friday. Temperatures are forecast to dip into the mid 30s with areas of frost expected. Tender outdoor plants should be covered.
- Jasper News
- WWII veteran Dr. Frederick Mickler gifted trip to D.C. aboard Honor Flight
- 6 injured in mud bog accident in White Springs
Ethics commission: No probable cause found Jarvis misused databases
The state of Florida Commission on Ethics has ruled Wednesday there was no probable cause found to determine former Third Circuit State Attorney Robert L. “Skip” Jarvis Jr. misused his position while in office or used information not available to the general public for the benefit of himself or another person by utilizing databases to make searches on people.
- Summer vacation is here: what to do with the kids?
- HCHS 2013 graduates “toss their caps”-pic and video
Tropical Storm Andrea brings recharge, no river flooding expected
Most of the rain from the storm fell in Taylor, Lafayette, and Suwannee counties, where totals were 3-4 inches. Flooding on the Suwannee River is not expected, but the rain will help recharge lakes and the aquifer.
- UF grad presents aquiPROJECT to White Springs
- Officials remind Floridians to practice safety as TS Andrea approaches Gulf Coast
- Health insurance premiums to rise for HamCo school employees
- White Springs fruit/veggie stand to stay
- More Jasper News Headlines