Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR JANUARY 3, 2013, 9:00 A.M.
Pledge to American Flag
The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
Dinner Break – Approximately 12:00 p.m. until 1:00 p.m.
1. Approve payment of invoices.
2. Approve payment of Invoice No. 3 in the amount of $187,792.19 to Art Walker Construction, Inc. for the Reconstruction of 180th Street. (District 4 funds)
3. Reappointment of Cleatos McCook (District 1 member), Paul Gamble (District 3 member), and Terry Burgess (District 5 member) to serve another term on the Volunteer Fire Governing Board, retroactive to October 1, 2012.
4. Reappointment of Tom Maynard, District 4 member, to serve another term on the Suwannee County Volunteer Fire Governing Board, retroactive to October 1, 2011.
5. Approval of Economic Development Transportation Project Fund Agreement in the amount of $3,000,000 with the Florida Department of Transportation for the Construction of a new paved roadway from 169th Road to 175th Road, Widening & Resurfacing of 169th Road, and a rail spur off the CSX mainline for Project Christmas, and adoption of enabling resolution. (Financial Project ID: 432761-1-58-01)
a) Katherine Allen, Extension Office Director
b) Randy Harris, County Administrator
c) Betty Lawrence, Director of Libraries
d) Greg Scott, Parks and Recreation Director
e) James Sommers, Public Safety Director
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
7. At 9:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, consider adoption of resolution combining the three (3) current advisory boards for Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee Counties into one (1) board that will serve the Transit Authority and the general public as it serves all three (3) counties. (Gwendolyn Pra, Administrator – Suwannee Valley Transit Authority)
8. At 9:00 a.m, or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, discuss various Airport issues. (Bill Prange, URS Corporation)
9. Discuss, with possible Board action, code enforcement procedure for Suwannee County. (Jason Bashaw, District 1 Commissioner)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
10. Approve minutes of meeting held on December 4, 2012.
11. Additional Agenda Items.
12. Public Concerns and Comments. (Come forward to podium – limit comments to five minutes.)
13. Board Members’ Inquiries, Requests and Comments.