Live Oak —
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
3. Approval of the January 8th Regular Council meeting, the January 10th Emergency Called meeting, and the January 22th Special Called Council meeting.
4. Mayor Garth R. Nobles, Jr. – Matters of the City
1) Recommendation to appoint Jimmy Prevatt as alternate Magistrate for Code Enforcement.
2) Recommendation that Mr. William H. “Billy” Williams be appointed to the Suwannee County Historical Commission.
3) Presentation of Proclamation declaring February 23, 2013 as Rotary Day in the City of Live Oak.
4) Presentation of the Mayor’s Community Service Award.
5. City Clerk-John Gill
1) Discussion with possible Council action to advertise and hire a Deputy City Clerk
6. City Administrator-Joe Miranti
1) Update regarding the Fire Fighters Union
2) Discussion with possible Council action regarding the Broaddus contract
3) Update regarding the City’s application for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
4) Request a workshop to discussion employee evaluations ( February 23 following the LDR workshop)
5) Request a joint workshop with the County regarding City/County projects
6) Update on the Helvenston Sidewalk Project
7) Status update regarding TS Debby/Stormwater (Whitman)
7. Parks and Recreation-Greg Scott
1) Update of Live Oak Heritage Park and Gardens Marilyn Jones, Member Friends of Live Oak Heritage Park and Gardens
8. Development Manager-George Curtis
1) Final reading of Ordinance No. 1330, an Ordinance extending the hours of alcohol sales
2) First reading of Ordinance No. 1327 (CPA 13-1) an ordinance changing the land use classification from Residential Medium Density to Commercial (Hillman & Beech)
3) First reading of Ordinance No. 1328 (LDR 13-1) an ordinance rezoning the official zoning atlas from Residential Single Family/Mobile Home Three (RSF/MH-3) to Commercial-Intensive (C-I) (Hillman & Beech)
4) First reading of Ordinance No. 1331 (LDR 13-2) an ordinance rezoning the official zoning atlas from Commercial-Neighborhood (C-N) to Residential Single Family/Mobile Home Three (RSF/MH-3) (Corner of 5th St. and Green Ave.)
5) First reading of Ordinance No. 1332 an ordinance replacing the Floodplain management map and adopting a new flood hazard map.
6) Request a tentative date of Tuesday, February 19th, 6:30 pm to hold a workshop to discuss the Land development Regulation (Part 1)
7) Discussion regarding the Flea Across Florida Event
9. Councilman Jacob Grantham – Fire Department Matters
1) Update on the Suwannee Avenue sidewalk project
10. Councilman Keith Mixon– Matters of the Law Enforcement Committee
1) Discussion on Employee salary ranges
2) Discussion on customer information package
11. Councilman Bennie Thomas – Matters of the Gas, Water and Sewer Committee
1) No items to discuss
12. Councilman John Yulee – Matters of Street Department
1) No items to discuss
13. Councilman Adam Prins – Matters pertaining to Administrative and Finance Committee
1) Discussion with possible Council action to negotiate with Ms. Burnette to acquire the property at 1209 White Ave. for the reconnection and permanent installation of the City’s 12” water main and loop
2) Discussion with possible Council action regarding the consolidation of the City and County Building Department
3) Discussion with possible Council action regarding the donation of land and building from John Chambliss to the City of Live Oak
14. Public Comments
15. Meeting Adjournment
Pursuant to 286.0105, Florida Statutes, the City hereby advices the public that if a person decides to appeal any decision made by the City Council with respect to any matter considered at its meeting or hearing. The person will need a record of the proceedings, and that for such purpose, affected persons may need to insure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. This notice does not constitute consent by the City for the introduction or admission into evidence of otherwise inadmissible or irrelevant evidence, nor does it authorize challenges or appeals not otherwise allowed by law. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 286.26, Florida Statutes, persons with disabilities needing special accommodation to participate in this meeting, shall contact the Live Oak City Clerk’s