Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR MARCH 19, 2013 AT 4:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
Dinner Break –
1. Approve payment of processed invoices.
2. Approval to submit Emergency Medical Services Matching (EMS) Grant Application, in the amount of $219,363.65, to the Florida Department of Health for an ambulance for Fire Rescue Department.
3. Approval to submit EMS Matching Grant Application, in the amount of $194,202.90, to the Florida Department of Health for monitor/defibrillator and equipment for Fire Rescue Department.
4. Approval to submit EMS Matching Grant Application, in the amount of $105,397.00, for an airboat, trailer and equipment for Fire Rescue Department.
5. Approval to submit Transportation Alternative Program (TAP) project application to the Florida Department of Transportation to create a greenway on the former CSX property from the South city limits to the Highway 90 downtown area.
6. Award bid for the Reconstruction of 216th Street (Market Road) to Art Walker Construction, Inc. in the amount of $1,067,554.81. (Bid Solicitation No. 2013-04)
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
7. Discuss, with possible Board action, rescission of offer to bank regarding balance of property within the Catalyst Site designation.
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS ITEMS:
8. a) Katherine Allen, Extension Office Director
b) Randy Harris, County Administrator
c) Betty Lawrence, Director of Libraries
d) Greg Scott, Parks and Recreation Director
e) James Sommers, Public Safety Director
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
9. At 4:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, presentation of insurance audit. (Lee Harvard, B.W. Helvenston & Sons Insurance)
10. At 4:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, adoption of resolution proclaiming April 2013 as Water Conservation Month in Suwannee County. (Vanessa Fultz, Suwannee River Water Management District)
11. At 4:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, discuss, with possible Board action, consider request to receive funding from the Florida Arts License Plates in Suwannee County for Live Oak Artist Guild, Inc. (Suzanne Marcil, Treasurer – Live Oak Artist Guild, Inc.)
12. At 5:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, open bids, for Suwannee County Class I Transfer Station Tipping Floor Slab Remediation. (Bid Solicitation No. 2013-06) (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
13. At 5:15 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing, to approve budget amendments to the following funds for fiscal year 2012-2013: (Barry A. Baker, Clerk of Circuit Court)
a) General Fund
b) Fire Protection Fund
c) Road & Bridge Fund
d) Renovation Construction
14. At 5:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold second of two public hearings, to consider adoption of ordinance amending the Future Land Use of 38.05 acres from Commercial Highway Interchange (CHI) to Industrial (I) and 39.59 acres from Agriculture-1 (A-1) to Industrial (I). (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)
15. At 5:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, adoption of an ordinance amending Section 4.19.30 entitled Special Right of Way Requirements to require all future arterial and collector roads to be constructed on section or quarter section lines, unless otherwise approved by the Board of County Commissioners and by amending portions of section 14, entitled Permitting and Concurrency Management to conform with Sanitary Sewer, Solid Waste, Drainage, Potable Water and Natural Groundwater Aquifer Recharge Element, the Recreation and Open Space Element, the Capital Improvement Element and the Public School Facilities Element of the Comprehensive Plan. (First Public Hearing held on February 19, 2013; Second Public Hearing held on March 5, 2013) (Tabled during March 5, 2013 Board meeting.) (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)
16. At 5:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing, to consider adoption of ordinance amending Chapter 2 “Administration” of the Codified Ordinances of Suwannee County, amending Article III, “Code Enforcement”, to provide for a Special Magistrate. (Hal A. Airth, County Attorney)
17. Approve minutes of the following meetings:
a) Regular Board Meeting held on February 19, 2013
b) Reconvened Board Meeting held February 22, 2013
c) Regular Board Meeting held on March 5, 2013
d) Special-Called Meeting held on March 11, 2013
18. Discuss, with possible Board action, the screening and interview process for County Attorney qualifications.
19. Additional Agenda Items.
20. Public Concerns and Comments. (Come forward to podium – limit comments to five minutes.)
21. Board Members’ Inquiries, Requests and Comments.
Live Oak —
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- Suwannee County School Board regular meeting notice - May 28, 2013
- City of Live Oak special-called council meeting for Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Suwannee County Commission Agenda for May 21, 2013
- Suwannee County School Board special meeting agenda for May 14, 2013
- Suwannee County School Board workshop agenda for May 14, 2013
- City of Live Oak regular council meeting agenda - May 14, 2013
- PUBLIC NOTICE OF ATTORNEY/CLIENT EXECUTIVE SESSION AND SPECIAL CALLED COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING
- Suwannee County School board workshop and special meeting notice - May 14, 2013
- Live Oak City Council special called meeting for May 9
Suwannee County Commission meeting agenda for Tuesday, May 7, 2013
This meeting is at 6 p.m.
- More Meetings Headlines